The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd [198501008089(140534-M)].
The promotion period is from 1 June 2021 to 31 July 2021 only.
This Promotion is open to all non-Muslims aged 21 years or above who are residents in Malaysia. All Participants are subject to the criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
How to participate in the “Stand a Chance to Win” Promotion
Step 1: Purchase minimum RM20 worth of
- Carlsberg Danish Pilsner; or
- Carlsberg Smooth Draught; or
- Carlsberg Special Brew
in a single receipt from the Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period to be entitled to stand a chance to win one (1) pcs of Football Tee (“Weekly Prize”) or RM10,000 worth of cash (“Cash Prize”).
Participating CVS Chains/e-Commerce Partner:
- Happy Mart
- KK Mart
- Orange Mart
- 7-Eleven outlets in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak, excluding Langkawi
- Pandamart - Foodpanda
Step 1: How to submit for the contest?
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials, or (ii) log on to http://bit.ly/FootballCVS.
- Fill in your full name (as per your Malaysian identification card (“IC”) or passport), IC number or passport number, mobile number, mailing address, preferred country of Football Tee, receipt number and submit a photo of the proof of purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) (must be clear and readable) in the microsite for verification purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entries”) through short messaging services (SMS) or instant messaging app “WhatsApp”.
- Only winners will be notified.
Step 2: Qualified entries will automatically enroll to stand a chance to win the Weekly Prize and Cash Prize.
- Only 1 receipt per entry for the Contest. Participant(s) may submit more than one (1) entry, however each Participant is only allowed to win a maximum of one (1) Weekly Prize – Football Tee or one (1) Cash Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Participants need to safe keep the original Proof of Purchase for verification and redemption purposes.
- For redemption purpose, only original copy of the receipt showing the purchase made between 1 June 2021 to 31 July 2021 is accepted as Proof of Purchase. Any damage or torn; photocopied of Proof of Purchase will be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes during on-ground redemption or courier delivery.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant from the Contest without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Contest terms and conditions.
There is a total of 900 Weekly Prize and 2 unit of Cash Prize to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
Prizes Allocation (Qty) Weekly Prize Football Tee 900 (100 prizes x 9 week) Cash Prize RM10,000 worth of cash 2
Selection of Winner Period from each Contest Week
Week 1: 1 June – 6 June 2021
Week 2: 7 June – 13 June 2021
Week 3: 14 June – 20 June 2021
Week 4: 21 June – 27 June 2021
Week 5: 28 June – 4 July 2021
Week 6: 5 July – 11 July 2021
Week 7: 12 July - 18 July 2021
Week 8: 19 July – 25 July 2021
Week 9: 26 July – 31 July 2021
Mechanics on Selection of Weekly & Cash Prize Winners
Total number of Qualified Entries of each contest week are divided by 100 to find X. X is rounded down to the nearest whole number, and the Xth entry will be selected as the winner. E.g. If there are a total of 388 entries throughout the Contest Week, 388 is divided by 100 = 3.88. Rounded down, the 3rd entry is selected as the Weekly Prize winner
Total number of Qualified Entries are divided by 3 to find X. X is rounded down to the nearest whole number, and the Xth entry will be selected as the winner. E.g. If there are a total of 388 entries throughout the Promotion Period, 388 is divided by 3 = 129.33. Rounded down, the 129th entry and the subsequent 258th entry is selected as the Cash Prize winner.
The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all prize(s) on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. For example, if there are 100 Weekly Prizes available to be won, in the event that there are less than 100 weekly Qualified Entries, the Organiser is entitled to only award the prize(s) to the weekly Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining prize(s).
Each winner is only allowed to win one (1) Weekly Prize – Football Tee and (1) Cash Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
Once redeemed, the Receipt is no longer valid for any others on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Receipt.
The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any winning prize with a prize of similar value, with or without notice.
The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prizes not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’ or phone call. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete.
- Winners will be notified 21 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
- If the winner is uncontactable, the Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner for the contest after 3 attempts to contact the winners either by phone or WhatsApp.
- Weekly Prizes will be delivered to winners within 14 working days from which the Participant has reverted with his/her full address.
- Cash Prize Winners are to be presented in person at the Prize Presentation venue to collect their prize (bank draft). The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue and/ or timing of Prize Presentation at its sole discretion without prior notification.
- In the event that the Organiser finds the presented Proof of Purchase is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to forfeit the Prize without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative Participant at its sole discretion at any time.
By participating, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser and by doing so, the Participant is withdrawing his or her participation in this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Program strictly confidential.
- Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms of Promotion and by participating in the Promotion, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the terms and conditions appearing herein the Terms of Promotion.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Promotion Terms and the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, Promotion, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- Should the Participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can send a message to 016-668 8576 for more information.